All-on-4 Implants Can Boost Your Smiling & Speaking Confidence
If you're considering dentures or are unhappy with your current dentures, you may want to consider All-on-4 dental implants. At Oviedo Dental Arts in Oviedo, we know that this restorative option can be a great solution for many people as it offers a number of benefits over traditional dentures.
What is All-on-4 treatment?
Rather than relying on the suction between your gums and dentures (or relying on adhesives), All-on-4 dental implants involve placing four titanium posts into your jawbone. These act as anchors for your dentures, which are then secured onto the posts. This provides a much more stable solution that doesn't require readjustment or worry about your dentures slipping.
What are the benefits of All-on-4 dental implants?
There are many benefits that come with choosing All-on-4 over traditional dentures, including:
- Better stability: As we mentioned, one of the main benefits of All-on-4 is the increased stability that the implants provide. This means you can eat and speak with confidence, knowing that your dentures are not going to slip.
- Improved confidence: Because of the increased stability, All-on-4 dental implants can give you your confidence back. You don't have to worry about your teeth slipping when you smile or laugh, and you can enjoy your favorite foods without worry.
- Maintain jawbone strength: Unlike dentures, which can actually lead to bone loss in the jaw, All-on-4 dental implants help to maintain the strength of your jawbone. This is because the implants are placed directly into the bone, providing stimulation that helps keep it healthy.
Who is a candidate for All-on-4 dental implants?
In order to be a candidate, you need to have lost all your teeth in your upper and/or lower jaw. It's also important to have enough bone density in the jaw to support the implants. If you don't have enough bone, a bone graft may be necessary to provide the support needed.
If you're considering All-on-4 treatment and would like to learn more, contact Oviedo Dental Arts today to schedule a consultation. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you determine if this treatment is right for you!
Contact Oviedo Dental Arts to Know More About Dental Implants in Oviedo, FL
- Boost your speaking & smiling confidence with a secured denture
- Avoid ongoing jawbone loss by stimulating your bone with implants
- Benefit from a highly stable implant solution
- Enjoy eating the foods you love