Protect Your Smile With Emergency Dental Services
At Oviedo Dental Arts in Oviedo, we're happy to provide emergency dental care not only to our patients but to members of our community as a whole. Whether you're experiencing dental pain, an injury, a lost or cracked tooth, or another type of emergency, please call us as soon as possible to receive the urgent care you need and deserve from a reliable emergency dentist in oviedo, fl.
Why is it crucial to consult an emergency dentist in Oviedo for dental pain, injuries, and more?
For one, dental pain is one of the most intense types of pain a human can experience. It's important to alleviate this pain as soon as possible, and our team is committed to doing just that. Injuries to the teeth and mouth can also lead to infection if left untreated -- and that infection can enter your bloodstream and affect your overall health. Finally, many patients who delay treatment for a dental emergency find that the problem becomes much more complicated (and expensive) to fix down the road.
What constitutes dental emergencies for an emergency dentist in Oviedo?
The answer can vary, but in general, if you're experiencing any of the following, it's time to give us a call:
- Severe tooth pain
- An injury to a tooth or your mouth
- Bleeding from the teeth or gums that doesn't stop after a few minutes of pressure
- A lost tooth (partial or complete)
- A cracked tooth.
What should I do to care for my mouth until I'm seen by a dentist?
Until you see us, there are a few things you can do to help manage the pain and/or injury:
- Rinse your mouth with warm water
- Apply a cold compress to the outside of your mouth to reduce swelling
- Take over-the-counter pain medication like ibuprofen to help with pain
- If you've lost a tooth, try to find and bring it with you when you come in for treatment.
If you're experiencing a dental emergency, call us now! We'll do everything we can to care for you right away!
Contact Us to Know More About Emergency Dentistry in Oviedo, FL
- Get the care you need – quickly
- Relieve any pain and discomfort you’re experiencing
- Treat and repair a broken or damaged tooth
- Avoid bigger dental issues with prompt care
- Prioritize your oral health!