Dental Veneers Can Transform Your Smile & Boost Your Confidence
At Oviedo Dental Arts in Oviedo, we know that porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic treatment for patients who are looking to improve the appearance of their smile. Made from thin, custom-made shells that are bonded to the front surface of the teeth, veneers can address a number of issues, including:
- Stained or discolored teeth. While our team is able to help address and eradicate a number of issues related to discoloration during your regular checkup and cleaning appointments, for stubborn issues, veneers can help patients achieve a noticeably brighter smile.
- Minor misalignment issues. If your teeth are slightly out of place, veneers can be used to create the illusion of straighter teeth without the need for traditional braces.
- Gaps between the teeth. If there are unwanted spaces between your teeth, veneers can effectively close them.
- Worn down teeth. If your teeth have been worn down over time, veneers can be used to restore their original shape and size.
In addition to these benefits, porcelain veneers can also help improve confidence and self-esteem. At Oviedo Dental Arts, we work closely with each of our patients to ensure that their veneers are the perfect shade for their smile and that their final result looks natural.
Is everyone a candidate for veneers?
Unfortunately, no. The best way to determine if veneers are right for you is to schedule a consultation with our team. During your consultation, we will examine your teeth and gums to determine if you are a good candidate for this treatment.
How should veneers be cared for?
Caring for veneers is relatively simple because they require the same care as your natural teeth, which includes brushing twice a day, flossing daily, and attending regular dental cleanings and checkups. Additionally, we recommend avoiding hard or crunchy foods as well as habits like nail biting or chewing on ice, as these can damage veneers.
If you are interested in learning more about porcelain veneers and how they can benefit you, call us today!
Contact Oviedo Dental Arts About Porcelain Veneers Today
- Update the color, shape, and size of your teeth
- Address issues with staining, gaps, minor misalignment, and more
- Boost your smiling, speaking, & laughing confidence
- Experience a smile transformation in as little as two appointments
- Prioritize your smile!